viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

Cata’s post correction

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook,(.)P. I got it by jobbing in the summer (doing jobs at the summer)WW and my father gave me some help (to buy it)MW too. I buy (bought)WT it 2 years ago, in July of 2009,(.)P before it(Before that)WW, I used to use my uncle’s computer, and it wasn’t very nice because I had to wait she (her)WW to finished using to do (to finish)EW my university works, and the computer was not so good.
I use my notebook every day and a lot of hours a day, because I have so many work to do for the university, and I used(use)WT it to talk with my family that(who)WW live(lives)WT in Puerto Varas,(.)P I don’t like to use (don’t like use)EW the telephone, so internet is a good way for me to communicate with them. I like my notebook so much because it is very fast so (and)WW I don’t have any problem to do my work,(.)P before(Before) I have it I had too many problems because architecture programs need a lot of memory and the other people doesn’t have this kind of computers.
My notebook is a very important part of my career, without it I wouldn’t be able to do my work so it came to save my life!!!(!)E.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario