viernes, 29 de abril de 2011


My favorite song at the moment is "Valerie". I heard it the first time when I saw the nine episode of Glee, they sang it for a competition and I really liked how Santana (the character) sang that and I loved the rhythm. When I’m listening the song I feel like a wanna dance so much, the song gives me so much energy and It makes me feel so animated. When I’m on the city train and I’m listening the song, I enjoy it so much that I like the travel despite being in a tight space with people way too close. I don’t know what kind of music is but when I was searching it on Youtube I knew that the original song was of Amy Winehouse feat Mark Ronson and I liked that song too but I really enjoy listen the voice of Naya Rivera (Santana). The lyric or the song is not special to me but is so strange how it makes me feel, I hear it several times a day and it never tires me, I could listen it all day and I would enjoy it everytimes. Obviously there are many songs that I like, songs about love and regrets of White Lies or Jessie J, but at the moment It is the song that I hear more and its makes feel good not like the others. The others songs are really special to me but I have to listen it less because they makes me cry sometimes and I don’t like that.
So, I hope that song likes u and enjoy it as me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario