miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

The concert of my life


July 26, 2008.
I was sleeping when my friend Camila called me. She told me that MUSE would come to Chile. It was hard to believe but It was truth. We would be ready to go everytime and everywhere.
That day was amazing. I got their firms, I could touch them, I could say how I enjoy their music and finally I could have the best concert of my life at the front row.
My last concert was Depeche Mode Tour at July, 2009 and it wasn’t so unbelievable. I hope that all of next concerts were like the first MUSE concert.
The waiting of the concert was relatively calm because one hour before the opening everybody was quiet but after the people got crazy and started to push to the others persons. There was too many people, and almost all were fan of MUSE. I think that those kind of concert can enjoy more than the massive concerts like, for example, Lollapalooza Fest, where had too many groups but If I like just one, this kind of concert start to be too expensive and unsatisfying.

3 comentarios:

  1. I went to depeche mode too! The sound system was a little bit crappy but no words about them...they played it fantastic. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know Muse much,but they must be good because lots of my students like them-

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I said I dont know muse much, but they must be good because many of my students like them.

    ResponderEliminar