miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My favourite piece of technology is “The Mp3 Player”

     I got my first mp3 player four years ago. It was Samsumg. It has a pearl white colour and I remember that it was so light and small and the best thing of that mp3 player was the USB charger. It didn’t use batteries like the others. This kind of charge was so efficient to me, because you plug this just a few hours and you had too many hours of music at the week in your pocket. I forgot to buy any batteries again and I really loved to have music every time and everywhere.
 
     After this Samsumg player I had a MP4 player of a strange brand. It had a lot of memory but I didn’t like very much because It was so thick. I preferred my first player.
     When my MP4 was damaged I changed it to a mobile phone which had the same memory. It was cool but at the practice it wasn’t too much because I had to have a “freehands” and those headphones hadn’t quality and powerful sound.
    
      I just had my mobile phone like a player but until a year ago my lover gave me a new mp3 player which had a 2 GB of memory and I really loved it. It was so thin, plane, and small that I could take it and use it easily anywhere. I used this mp3 player all year, every day, but now I changed it to an Android mobile phone that I think, wow, it’s so easy and practical to use and take. It’s like a iPhone but cheaper.
      
      I listen music every days and some times a day because It distract me and give me a really good time. Have my music when I’m on the bus or city train makes that time be a nice experience and not an unpleasant experience like it could be. My diary life would be so boring and would be full of bad times if Mp3 players weren’t exist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario